Payment & Shipping Terms:
2phase closed loop stepper motor driver DC24~80V/ AC20~80V/DC30~110V SSD2608H Suitable for NEMA23~34 close-loop motor
1. 32 bit DSP control technology
2. Digital and analog combination with advanced power angle close-loop control
3. Current automatically change according to load
4. 16 constant-torque microstep settings, 200 microsteps the highest
5. Suitable for 57~86mm (NEMA 23~34) close-loop motor
6. Photoelectric isolated signal input/output, high anti-interference ability
7. 200Kpps pulse response frequency
8. Input voltage range: DC24~80V/ AC20~80V/DC30~110V
9. Fault protection: over current, over voltage, low voltage protection, position warning
10. Small size: 152*95*54mm, 0.5kg
Typical Application :
Widely used in engraving machine, special industrial sewing machine, stripping machine, marking machine, cutting machine, plotter, CNC machine and other automation equipments.
SSD2608H takes the advantages of 32-bit DSP control technology and power angle control technology, maximum speed reaches more than 3000rmp. It’s high-speed torque attenuation is much lower than ordinary open-loop stepper drive, which can greatly enhance the high-speed performance and torque efficiency, and reduce motor heating/vibration, thus to enhancing machine’s efficiency and accuracy.
The use of load-based current control technology can effectively reduce motor heat, extend motor life. The position and warning output signal will assist host computer to monitor and control. And the position warning function ensures safe operation of processing machine.
Product diagram :
Microstep setting :
Model list :
Terminal assignment :