Payment & Shipping Terms:
2phase Stepper Motor Driver YKA2404MA DC12-40V 4.0A 200Microstep
Installation dimension (mm)
Running current setting
Input signal timing diagram
Microstep setting List
1. Do not reverse the power input,input voltage should not exceed DC40V.
2. Input logic should be 5V,otherwise it should connect a resistor
3.Due to the special control circuit, this module only for 6 leads or 8 leads step motors.
4. O.H is malfunction indicator. Once the driver temperature exceeds 70°C,the current will be cut off automatically and the driver will resume working till the temperature drops to 50°C. If this happens,please install ventilation equipment.
5. Once over current (short circuit)/under voltage occur, LED O.C lights, please shut off power and check
the electricity circuit to solve the problem, then restore power supply
6. PWR is power indicator,it lights when power on
7. Passing the origin or there is pulse output, TM LED lights