Payment & Shipping Terms:
stepper motor driver,
High quality 3-phase hybrid stepper motor driver Q3HB220M
Constant angle, constant torque microstep driver supplies regulated phase current for supply voltage from 110V to 220V AC. It is designed for use with the 3-phase hybrid stepper motor of all kinds with 86mm to 110mm outside diameter and 5.2is a constant angle and constant torque stepper motor drive. The driven voltage range from AC110V to 220V. It can match 3-phase hybrid stepper motors whose rated current is under 7.0Aand shaft diameter range from 86mm to 130mm. Owe to bipolar constant chopping circuit, it can make motors low noise and operated smoothly when low speed; the torque is much greater than 2-phase and 5-phase stepper motor when high speed. It is widely used in small-sized numerical control device suchas medical machine, robot, instrumentation, curving machine, laser labeling machine, inner laser curving machine.
● High performance, low price
● 16 channels constant angle and constant torque, the highest subdivision is 60000s/r
● Highest response frequency: 200Kpps
● The motor phase current is reduced to setting value 100ms after receiving the last pulse edge
● Bipolar constant current chopping circuit
● Opto-isolated input/output
● Driven current is adjustable in 16 channels from 0.6A/phase to 7.0A/phase
● Single power supply, voltage arrange from AC110V to220V
● Phase remembering function (The driver remembers motor’s phase when there’s no input pulse is received for 5s and it recovers the motor’s phase when the power on or signal MF is inactive)
1. STOP/Im is the rotary switch that can set output current of holding motor status as 20%-80% of normal output current (increase in CW, decrease in CCW).
2. RUN/Im is the rotary switch for adjustment of the motor current.
Q3HB220M drive has two groups of subdivision, each group has 16 channels set by switch SK1/SK2.
SK2 is the second group. The subdivision setting of SK2 is the same as SK1.
Choose SK1 group when subdivision choosing signal SM is at low voltage and SK2 at high voltage.
1. Please don’t reverse the power supply, supply voltage shouldn’t exceed AC220V.
2. Input control signal is 5V, current-limiting resistance should be connected when over 5V.
3. Alarm indicator lights and the drive shuts off if the drive temperature is over 70℃. It doesn’t work until the temperature falls to 50℃. The heat sink is needed when overheat occurs.
4. Alarm indicator lights when overcurrent (short of load) occurs. Please check motor’s connection and other shorts and turn the power supply on after removing the trouble.
5. Alarm indicator lights when undervoltage (the voltage is less than AC110V) occurs.
Parameter switch function
Input signal oscillogram